Scrum@Scale - July
Time & Location
About the Event
This course is built for virtual. We took the two-day class and turned it into a session over 5 days, 3 hours each day to maximize learning. There will be homework.
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver hyper-productive results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, R&D and more. In our course, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative.
Recommended Experience: A two-day Scrum Master Course or comparable real-world experience implementing Scrum. Completion of a two-day Scrum Product Owner course is encouraged but not required.
Scrum@Scale: The Scaling Framework from the Co-creator of Scrum
Our Scrum@Scale courses are interactive and teach how to scale Scrum through a combination of hands-on exercises, a little lecturing, and real-world case studies. Kim is a S@S expert who, when not in the classroom, is actively coaching, training, and transforming teams at Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Kim has personally co-trained with Jeff Sutherland in his Scrum Master and S@S courses and has led the Train the Trainer program for Scrum@Scale.
As a Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner you will be prepared to:
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
Earn Scrum Education Units and Professional Development Units
Upon completion of this course and the official Scrum@Scale exam, Scrum Inc. will provide a Certified Scrum@Scale™ Practitioner certificate signed by the creator of Scrum. The Scrum Alliance has also approved Scrum@Scale as a Continuing Education course. You can get up to 16 Category B Scrum Education Units (SEUs) in addition to 16 Project Management Institute PDUs by participating in our two-day course.
What we expect from you
- Video turned on throughout the class.
- Participation – as with all learning, you only get out what you put in.
- Turn off messaging, email, and other apps that may draw your attention away from the class.
- Be on time.
What we expect from us
- Very experienced trainers, professional but fun.
- Our undivided attention to making everyone better.
- Understanding that people are working from home. You have kids, dogs, cats, roommates and human needs. We will have breaks every hour to help.
- Stories of the good and the bad. We have implemented Scrum in many organizations and industries including IT, healthcare, clothing lines, finance, manufacturing, ...
- Access to us through LinkedIn. You can also schedule a call with any of us for help. You are entitled to a 1-hour coaching session after class.
- Full Price$1,500$1,5000$0